1. We won "Reader's Choice Award Best of Conyers and Covington 2018" for Furniture stores. We are so thankful to all of you for the award and plan to continue making your furniture experience with us always amazing!
2. We have been in business since 1951, that is over 66 years.
3. Our business began with only a truck and has now expanded through 3 generations.
4. The Sigman-Mills store front is over 50,000 Sq ft.
5. We have competitive prices and match prices!
6. On our floor, we have over 100 sofas.
7. We have a clearance section that is always being updated.
8. Our fabric walls has over 1000 options.
9. We do special orders meaning we can customize your furniture specifically to your needs!
10. Sigman-Mills has financing options.
11. We are open 7 days a week. (check for updates on holiday hours)
12. We take pride in our experienced design consultants.
13. Sigman-Mills has live customer service to help you with any furniture needs.
14. We have delivery service which includes delivery AND setup in your home.
15. We have a wide range of national known furniture lines/companies.
What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about summer? For most it is the fun times spent with friends. Summer is about living your best life, whether that means enjoying your day by the pool, eating fun things, or throwing an amazing party! Well what about doing them all at once? For throwing your own amazing summer bash you HAVE to have these things:
- Fun garland to decorate your party with (we are in love with the ice creams!)
- Good food! Whether it be fancy cupcakes to fit your summer theme or just some good smoothies, they will both be adored by your guests.
- A consistent theme! A consistent theme will bring your whole party together and makes everything look like it has a purpose. Make even the little things look like there was a lot of effort put into them.
- You do not HAVE to have a slip in side or pool but it is always fun... Throw up a sprinkler if you do not have a pool, you would be surprised by how much people get excited about a sprinkler!
- If you have a pool, get some cute floaties, they can be party themed with pineapples and palm trees or even just a few fun color ones.
- And most importantly, have fun! It is your party and your summer, make memories and have a good time making them.
For more inspiration, check out our Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/SigmanMillsFurniture/pins/
With The 4th of July this week, you may be frantic to find some good decor for your party, well I have solutions.
You would be surprised by what all you can do with simple things. By just hanging a simple basket on your door and filling it with something that can be used as decor or a prop, you have created a playful look that anyone will adore at your party.
Playing With Your Food
We are all told when we are younger to not play with our food, well do not listen! Do not be afraid to arrange your snacks and platters to be a part of the decor! Making your food even prettier and fitting with the theme just adds to the over all aesthetic and is a cheaper way to add some style to any celebration.
Not Everything Has To Be On A Table
Using the space above your head to decorate can make the place feel more put together. Hanging simple decorations elevates the eyes and makes people look at the complete picture. Do not be afraid to use the space around you!
How To Decorate With More Color In Your Space!
1. Do not be afraid to brighten up your space
Step away from the grays and whites, trust me. While they are great for a neutral look in your home, they can make a space feel too sterile. You can still use that grey couch you own but throwing some different colored pillows, a bold coffee table, or even a patterned rug can make a space feel fun and exciting.
2. Accent walls tying your pallet together
Accent walls can be hard to pull off but if done correctly can truly bring your color pallet together and feel more composed. An accent wall is usually a single wall colored the same as your accent color in your color scheme. In this photo the accent color is green, green is used in photos and plants, these small accents of green are heightened by the bold wall contrasting against the white wall. Accent walls can also make a space feel larger depending on the color picked and what wall is picked. The most common and usually most pleasing to the eye decision on which wall should be considered the accent can be found by looking for the "natural focus point." When you glance at a room, pick the wall that your eye naturally gravitates to.
3. Mixing patterns
This one may go against everything you know and love, but I am here to tell you that you can mix patterns. I am not saying it is easy, but there is a system to it that can help. Start with a pattern you love, it could be floral or geometric or even abstract. Look at the possible colors that you can pull from your current pattern. The sofa pictured shows a floral pattern that has hints of a dark blue, the rug pulls in the dark blue in a much larger scale. The patterns do not have to too far off to still mix well. The ottoman next to the drawers is a geometric pattern put pulls the cranberry color from both of the current patterns used.
The Sigman-Mils Team giving you fun tips, new arrivals, and even more things you can only find here!